Monday, February 02, 2009

Booked

I went on line and booked V's flight to and from San Jose' last night.

$275 round trip. A fair amount of money that was not budgeted, but well within my means. I hope he has a great experience. I was never given the opportunities he has been given. I hope he appreciates what he has been give.

I'm still working every day, without a day off. Hopefully I will get at least one day off this coming weekend. It becomes a little more of a struggle every day to get out of bed.

R came by today with "i". He is growing so fast. He has a couple of teeth, and more on the way. He wore out my legs playing "horsey". I love little kids. Most of them. There are a few that set my teeth on edge. But to see a happy baby with all that curiosity and sense of adventure reminds me that our perceptions become jaded as we grow older. What a wonder to see the world through the eyes of a child.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kids are a great way to remind us how exciting and eventful life really is, eh? Hope V does amazing things! And "i" too, in his day!

Al said...

Sarah: They have such endless posibilities. Their journeys may take them places we haven't even thought of.