Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hangin' Tough

I have the crud, but it has been manageable.

Nyquill by night. Robitussin by day.

Keeps the critters away.

I have managed to make it to work and get through the day. I have been busy enough to keep myself occupied, and take a slug of junk every four hours. By the time I get home, I don't have a whole lot of energy left. Go to bed early and with the help of a generous slug of Nyquill, get a decent night's sleep.

I get a little better every day.

I will make it through.

6 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I am SOOOOO right there with you with having the funk!!! I SO hope you feel better soon!!!

Al said...

PQ: Good to hear from you. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Gah! Colds are horrible.
Cold medicine is often worse!

Al said...

NCP: Nyquill I have to take standing over the sink, because on more than one occasion it has refused to go down without a fight.

rennratt said...

Ugh. Feel better!

Oh, and thanks. Now I have New Kids on the Block running through my head.

Al said...

Renn: Sorry about that. No harm was intended. At Christmas one time Burl Ives' Holly Jolly Christmas got stuck in my head. No one should have to suffer through that.