Monday, April 02, 2007

April Snow

It was snowing North of Seattle this morning. Sticking a little even. Haven't they told the weather gods that it is now officially Spring?

It didn't snow at my house, but still that means that it was cold enough to make you put on an extra layer of clothes. I SO want it to warm up.

No big whoop-te-do this weekend. Stayed home. Made egg rolls, chased Mrs A. around the house. V. was off with a youth group that went down to Mt. St. Helens for the weekend.

A very laid back, no pressure weekend. Did a few chores, took a couple of naps.

Gotta run. Need to go start the fire and prepare the sacrificial goat for the offering to the weather gods.

5 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wish I could send some of this heat your way...I can no longer take my lunchtime walks because I'm a half sweaty mess by the time my hour is up.

We can't have a sweaty PQ now, can we? :)

Anyway, today's high is around 85ยบ, I think. And unless I'm at the beach or in the boat, that's TOO damn hot.

Al said...

PQ: Peanut Queens DO NOT SWEAT. They "GLOW".

Anonymous said...

our weather has been beautiful but this week it is supposed to be "like winter" so the meteorologists say. I am apt to believe them because as I type this, there is a thunderstorm outside. I better get off this computer and shut it down. Storms in Kansas can be violent. Just ask poor Dorothy and Toto
~Daphne

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oops...you're absolutely right.

;)

Al said...

Daphne: Below freezing again this morning, but it ought to be beautiful this afternoon.