Friday, April 27, 2007

REVENGE

I had this boss, whom I hated. I always said he was the most efficient man I had ever met.

He could come in in the morning and screw up a whole days worth of work for the whole business in about five minutes.

Most of our customers were based in San Francisco, so it meant that Management had to go down there a couple of times a year to meet with our customers.

I had developed a relationship with some of the people down there. Everybody knew my boss was an asshole, so we conspired to set him up.

He was an iflexible, narrow minded person, so I asked my friend in SF to help me.

We set it up to take him to a transvestite bar without him knowing what it was.

After a few drinks, he found one of the "Ladies" attractive, and set up a meeting later.

He never knew what was happening until he discoverd the "Package"

5 comments:

rennratt said...

Haaaa!

Creative revenge. LOVE IT.

I could really use your help around here these days.

Al said...

Renn: He fell for it so hard I almost felt sorry.......almost.

Doo Dah said...

O.mY.gAwD.

I am SO gonna use that some time.

Al said...

doo dah: If you need any more I would be happy to come up with a few suggestions.

Michael said...

That's cruel... hilarious, but cruel!