Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back from the Ocean





So we are back from our weekend at Kalaloch. When we pulled in on Friday it was absolutely beautiful. We took a long walk on the beach after we checked in to our cabin. A couple of hours on the beach were the healing we needed.


I could feel the tension and worries bleeding off of me as we walked.


By the time we came back we were really relaxed. This was the first time Molly had been to the beach. So many new smells and things to look at. She was so hyper when we started out, and so exhausted by the time we returned.

We made a fire in the wood stove, settled in, and had a couple of drinks. I won't go into the details, but when the lights are out, it is absolutely dark, and "Hide and Seek", naked, can be a whole lot of fun.

I'm not sure who won.

Probably both of us.

5 comments:

Rick said...

I could use one of those... weekends.

Al said...

Rick: I think everyone should have one now and then, more frequently if possible.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh that sounds like a wonderful weekend! I'd LOVE to take my Jezebel on a little getaways like that to see something new!

And yes, you both won. I know when The PK and I play cards in the bedroom, we both always win...;) ;)

Al said...

PQ: It was just what we needed!

Al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.