Monday, April 30, 2007

Movie Time

Mrs A. watches a lot of movies. She has a MVP subscription at Blockbuster. Gives her unlimited movie rentals and no penalties for late returns.

Friday nights she always stops off at the movie place and picks up a couple of new releases.

She had been wanting to see "Night at the Museum", but when she got there, they were all out.

She was griping about them not having the movie in stock, but she couldn't think of the title. She was trying to tell me which movie it was by describing the trailers that have been on TV. There is a trailer where Ben Stiller is slapping a monkey, so she descibed it as "You know, the one where it shows the guy spanking the monkey."

I busted up laughing, and she realized what she said. She turned a little red.

Not to miss an opportunity I asked "Is that the same one that shows him choking the chicken? I think for that kind of movie, you have to go to the little place over on Sunset."

She didn't find it nearly as amusing as I did.

5 comments:

rennratt said...

hah!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You are SO bad! ;)

The PK and I watched that movie on Saturday night and I thought it was pretty damn cute. I'd LOVE to have a job like that! ;)

Al said...

RENN: WWHHAATT?!?!?!?!?!

PQ: Mrs A refers to V and me as "A couple of barbarians.

Doo Dah said...

You need to be spanked.

Al said...

doo dah: What can I say, I'm bad. Will you be wearing the black leather?