Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day more or less off

I kinda had the day off in a way.

I had a class, and as I told V., a day in school is almost the same as a day off. It was a class in Lean. Mostly Lean is an initiative for Manufacturing. This was a class on Lean for the Office environment.

I never fell asleep even once.

They provided food even. Bagels and cream cheese and fruit, not to mention Donuts and Danishes.

In the afternoon it was sodas and cookies and bags of nuts.

I was good both times, and stuck to the stuff that wasn't too bad for me.

V. has a track meet tonight, so he won't be home for a while yet.

Sounds like a good night to chase Mrs A around the house.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Before you start the chase. toss me a Boston Cream donut, would you? They're my favorite...:)

Al said...

PQ: Me too, but very bad for me, as a diabetic. Thankfully there weren't any available, because I wouldn't have been able to resist.

Al said...

This looks like a good place to sneak in