Friday, April 20, 2007

Mrs A. brought home a bug frmo work. She has had a nasty, nasty cold all week. I woke up with my head completely congested, but I thought, hey, if I'm miserable, I might as well be at work. Save my sick leave for when I don't feel soo bad.

Oh yeah, like you don't do the same thing.

A 20 0z. Diet Coke with Lime and a couple Tylenol Severe Congestion tabs, and I'll make it through. After all, it is Friday.

Mrs A, and I are supposed to go to Jazz Alley Saturday for dinner and the show. Mose Allison is playing, and I was looking forward to it, but at the moment it looks unlikely.

I told the guys at work that if my head explodes, I hope I don't get any on them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gross!

I hope you feel better soon. colds are harder to shake than upset stomachs I think

Al said...

Daphnewood: Don't know for sure whether it is alergy or a cold, and don't see that it makes much difference.