Friday, April 27, 2007

I Think I Can, I Think I Can.

WAAHOOO, it's Friday!

Just make the long pull up that last hill, and we can coast down the rest of the week.

Mrs A and I are feeling a lot better, so we will probably have to play catch-up around the house this weekend. I haven't managed to get to the back yard lawn yet, and it's a jungle out there. I managed to do a little work last weekend, but wasn't up to doing much.

If you have been coming around here for any length of time, you know the last couple of years have been one crisis after another. Well, lately, that has not been the case. We have been coasting for the last couple of months, and it's been real nice. I no longer want to run and hide every time the phone rings. I don't automatically assume that when I see the kids names on caller I.D. that it is a bad thing.

Occasionally I do get the "Waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Does the term "headshy" mean anything to you? 'S what happens when you smack a horse in the head too many times... it gets a little jumpy.

Al said...

Rick: Yeah, we had horses, too. I think of it as the "Cringe Factor".

Al said...

Sneakin' in the back door here.