Sunday, May 27, 2007

Almost there

OK, so I signed up for Gezeerdom today.

I gave the guy the downpayment for the RV.

Mrs A and I went over to his place and gave him a down payment for the vehicle. When we can get together down at work, we will complete the deal, but it will be a while. Monday is a holliday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have an off-site class. Thursday and Friday he has the same class.

So the earlieast we can get together will be a week from Monday.

I have the Owners manual, and all the manuals for the stuff inside.

It's driving me crazy to have made the commitment and not be able to play with it.

He started it up, showed me all the stuff. I have never owned an RV, so I have a lot to learn, but it doesn't worry me. I am a damn good mechanic. I can fix just about anything, so I am not afraid of any of it, although the owners manual is about three inches thick.

On one side I am so excited I can hardly stand it, on the other hand I have to wait for a quite a while before I get it, and then I have to license it, and I need to have it serviced before I want to use it, and we have reservations for the end of June, so it will be pretty busy to get it all done before we use it.

Once we get it ready to use............

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Congrats to you and Mrs. A!!!! :)

Al said...

PQ: I am so anxious to get it home. So many new things to learn and new toys to play with.