Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm BAAAACCCK

I have been in a two day class on Apollo Root Cause Analysis. There were no cumputers in the class, so I couldn't read the blogs during the day, and after I get home, most everyone has shut 'er down for the day.

It was a good class. There are several Root Cause Analysis type of systems around, but Apollo is a pretty simple and effective methodology.

The Z's brakes all the sudden started making terrible noises yesterday, so I had to drive the Blazer. I chose not to work on the brakes last night because it was over 80 degrees. Tonight ought to much better, so I will probably at least tear it apart and see what I need to do.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Pssst.....can I get your e-mail address? I've had to make my blog private and I want to invite you on over! ;)

My e-mail address is mrssswitch@earthlink.net

Al said...

Sure. Its: al.warren@comcast.net

Al said...

PQ: psssttt: So, do we have a secret knock and password, or marbe a secret handshake?