Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vacation(s)

Mrs A. and I are trying to figure out our plans for the summer. We both like to go camping, so she asked for a bunch of Four day weekends.

They turned her down, said she couldn't miss that many Fridays and Mondays, because those are her heavy days. They also said she couldn't take off the weekend close to the end of the month. She was a little pissed.

The only ting I know for sure is that we are going to the condo on the Oregon Coast the last week in September, since I've already payed for it.

Guess I'll have to dig out the maps and figure out where to go. I want something out of the way and pretty quiet.

Just like every other camper in the world.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo...I am SO jealous. It's been YEARS since The PK and I camped (I'm pretty sure we need a new tent by now...I think the last time we camped, it had holes in the floor...and I DO NOT relish the thought of waking up with fire ants all over the inside of the tent!!!)

Hope it works out for you two! :)

Al said...

PQ: We both love to camp out, but I once thought camping out meant backpacking. Nowadays we have a tent that sleeps six, a super quiet generator a queen size air matress and all kinds of goodies. Now if we could only get room service.......