Friday, May 18, 2007

Here we go again!

I am always on the lookout for a "deal", and I have made some good ones over the years.

Right now we are laying out our plans for the summer. We go tent camping, but we're getting a little long in the tooth for laying on the ground, air matress or not.

We were sitting around before a meeting BSing, and one of the guys said he was looking for an RV. One of the others said he had one he wanted to sell. It is an Airstream 19' with only 22,000 original miles on it.

Airstream makes nothing but high end products, so I am going to take a look at it this weekend. He says it is always tarped, doesn't leak. Price? $5,000.00

So I guess I will go take a look tomorrow, if Mrs A. doesnt go volcanic.

3 comments:

rennratt said...

My parents wanted an RV, and finally opted for a camper/truck.

It had a shower, a bed, and was slightly larger than a Ford F250.

They loved it.

Good luck!

Al said...

Renn: The guy that owns it took off yesterday for Arizona, won't be back for a week. He said it was OK to stop by and look at it, so I think we will drive by today, just to see if it is something I would want a closer look at.

Al said...

SNeakin' in the back door here