Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blech

My sinuses are acting up again, so I stayed home again. Ths is agravated by the fact that I have awakened at 3:00 the last two mornings and couldn't get back to sleep.

Mrs A is pushing for me to go to the doctor, but I don't know that it would do any good.

I am sitting here today in an empty house, and that may be the best medicine all by itself. After calling in to work, I went back to bed and finally fell back to sleep, and didn't get up until 11:00. and I'm the kind of persson that never sleeps in beyond 8:00 even if I can.

Things have settled down around here, but nothing is solved.

I think I'll eat something and go back to bed.

4 comments:

sue said...

I feel for ya. I'd share my magic wand, but it doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Al said...

Sue: I'm still thinking about the cowboy crud remedy.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Al! I am sorry to hear that your sinuses are being non-compliant. I just got over some serious sinus issues myself. Now that the weather is turning more fall-like I feel great. I hope you feel the same in no time. I just wanted to check in with you and see how your life was going. hugs!

Al said...

Daphne: I check your blog just about everyday, but know that now that you are a working mom, we won't be hearing much fro you.

Thanks for stopping by!