Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More car stuff

I guess I will have to get out and try to fix L's car. The last ditch radiator repair try. I will get a fiberglass repair kit and try to reinstall and fortify the radiator spud with fiberglass and resin tonight.

I don't place a lot of faith in this repair method working for any length of time. But it is the last ditch effort before getting a new radiator. Or getting a used one from the wrecking yard. The one from the wrecking yard would carry no warrantee of any kind, so I am leery of going in that direction.

Other than that, there's not a lot going on.

A guy could get used to no crisis.

6 comments:

Michael said...

A drama-free life is a good thing!

Al said...

Michael: So I've heard. It's nothing I have personally experienced lately.

sue said...

I'm always wary when it gets TOO quiet, if you know what I mean? :)

Al said...

Sue: That's when you know something is going on that shouldn't be......

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I'm with Sue on this one. Scary! :)

Al said...

PQ: What, Silence is not Golden?