Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nothing going on

The only thing going on is that I let L. use my truck today because she had an appointment.

I didn't work on her car last night because it started raining right about the time I got home, and you don't want to get water on the repair until it has time to cure. It is mixed clouds & sun today, so maybe I'll hit it right today.

I haven't slept particularly well the last couple of nights. The arthritis in my neck is acting up. I don't know why. I haven't done anything particularly stupid lately. Except fot loading and unloading a ton of stove pellets, but that was a week ago.

I forget that I can't do all of the things I used to. Or I can, but I have to be willing to pay the price.

L. and her boyfriend are looking at apartments, so I hope they will be moving out soon. I love her, and I think he is a great guy, but they need to be movin' on.

Before Mrs A gets pissed off and throws them out.

6 comments:

rennratt said...

Moving is much better than THROWING.

Most days, any way.

Have you tried the Tiger Balm patches for your arthritis? They don't smell great, but they work really well.

Al said...

Renn: Never have tried it. I take glucosamine, and it works pretty well, but being a typical person, I take it until I quit hurting, and then quit until it starts hurting again.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I loved the way you put that..."I haven't done anything particularly stupid lately"

:)

Al said...

PQ: We are all capable of great acts of stupidity. I've certainly done my share.

Rick said...

See, my problem is... I can't tell what's stupid, even after I've done it. So I never know if I hurt for a reason.

Al said...

Rick: With me it's usually "Which stupid thing I did caused this particular result." So many choices......