Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Movin' Man

I got an e-mail from R. yesterday, and she is moving in to a duplex. She said she would get her stuff after the first. I have offered her the use of my truck, but I think she will probably turn it down.

She is still pissed at me, and it's OK. I will not wither and die.

But it is cutting off your nose to spite your face when you turn down the use of a truck so you can wait a couple weeks and rent one. SHe is so damned stubborn.

Wonder where she got that?

Had too be her mom, and you will NEVER convince me otherwise.

6 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

She'll regret it. Of course, it'll be too late then...and she'll have already spent money renting a truck...but she WILL regret it.

Live and learn. You have to learn to pick your battles, right?? Right!!!

At least you offered!

Al said...

PQ: It's not like I am going to BEG her to help her move.

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are a nice man... I wouldn't have offered the use of the truck the way she's been acting.

I'm vindictive that way ;)

Al said...

NCP: I was meerly reluctant. And I wouldn't LOAN her the truck. I would come with it.

sue said...

Yeah... I'm SURE she got it from your wife... *snicker*

Al said...

Sue: What're you tryin' to say here?