Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I didn't go to work yesterday. The cold was really hammering me, so I just rolled over and turned off the alarm. I slept most of the day, was feeling pretty good by the afternoon.
Good enough to roll out and go get R and "i". They take off on the train today for Yakima for a week.
"i" is such a cute baby. So calm and happy. She is SOOOOO lucky to have a happy baby. R is excited about taking the train for the first time.
So I am more or less just occupying space here at work today. The only real remaining symptom 0f my cold is a stuffy nose and a floaty head. Not bad enough to stay home.
I need to deliver R and "i" to the train station by 4:00. I get off at 2:30 so there should be no problem there.
If anyone needs me, you can find me curled up under my desk........

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hah! That's where I'll be too...under my desk!! ;)

Hope you feel better soon!

Al said...

PQ: Thank God It's Friday!