Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blech

I only stayed at work for a couple of hours, then went back home. I git the crud that Mrs A had last week. Mainly, I have just been so tired I can't stay awake. And they do rather frown on people sleeping on the job. So after two hours, I went home, and hit the couch for about three hours.
Tomorrow after work I need to go down to Tacoma to pick up R and "i". They are going to Yakima for a week to stay with a friend. It will be a pleasant change They are taking the train, and R. is all excited about the trtip, as she has never bee on a train before.
Then next week I am taking a day ff so I can go down and pick her up from the train and ferry her back to Tacoma.
For now, I am going to go back to the couch.

3 comments:

Al said...

Sarah: I plan on it. We'll see how it goes.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm telling you...whiskey, lemon, vinegar and honey heated up just enough to where you can barely sip it.

If you drink enough of it, it won't MATTER 'cause it tends to ease all aches and pains...;)

Al said...

PQ: Sounds great to me. Now if sommeone would just go to the store for me and get it.