Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vote for Sale

Anyone want my vote?
I figure with all the money floating around for slash and burn campaign tactics, trash ads and such, the only thing left and lower than the current political campaignes is outright buying of votes.
So pony up, cheapskates, and get in line for my vote, but you better bring a bundle of cash. I figure we should have a sliding scale. Minimum $1,000.00 for president. $500 for Senator and Governor, and so on.
I bet I could get enough for a couple of tanks of gas at least.
Small bills, unmarked, non-consecutive numbers only.
Sarah, maybe we could make other arrangements.
Have I offended everyone yet?
It's all a joke people, a joke.
Hey, put down that rope.
Can't we just be friends?
I was KIDDING>>>>>>>>>>
................................

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I've been in politics now for about eight years....elections COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY stress me out. (Hence the section of my blog post today about being too hung-over on November 5th to post a blog post...;)

Al said...

PQ: At least it is almost over.

Sarah said...

What sort of deal are you wanting to make??