Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

This has been a tough week, with fighting a cold all week. Stumble through the day, collapse as soon as I get home. Nyquill, lots of liquids and early to bed.
Except last night I had to take R and "i" down to the train station in Seattle last night.
I really don't like driving downtown. I'm not as bad as Mrs A. She needs to be issued a gag and blindfold before going into downtown in a car.
At any rate, although I was dragging ass, I delivered them to the train station, and helped them get their tickets. I did not stick around to see them off. All I wanted was to get home.
I will go pick them up some time next week. R will call and we can work out the details. It might even be nice to drive over and pick her up just to take a fall drive and see the colors and such.
Mt plans this weekend consist of a kiddie birthday party on Sunday for my grandson E. I hate kiddie birthday parties. Al least there will be food.
Tomorrow I will try to get out and remove the broken bolt from the engine of Frankenhealey. I have been putting it off, because if this doesn't work the consequences will be a giant pain in the butt.

4 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad it's Friday for you too! Try to get some rest this weekend. I'm sending get well soon vibes to you and Mrs. A!

Al said...

ETW: Thanks. It's been a struggle this week, but it's just a matter of time. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

sue said...

Catching up... will hope when I get more current you feel better. There's a shitload of this crap going around!!

btw: I hate kiddie parties

Al said...

Sue: My idea of purgatory, kiddie parties.