Wednesday, December 27, 2006

BLLEEAAACCHHH

I had plans. Big plans.

I was going to do stuff and go places. Really I was.

But the fact that my nose was leaking, my eyes were watering, I couldn't breathe without hacking up a half a lung convinced me it was better for civilization in general if I stayed home today. Who knows, if I had gone to the Mall, I might have infected hundreds of people, who would havve infected hundreds of others until the whole of ccivvilization as we know it would have been brought to it's knees. I just couldn't risk having that on my conscience.

I got up with Mrs A. this morning and sent her off to her serfdom at BECU, but I slithered back in bed and slept until 10:00.

My Mom had asked for telephone equipment for Christmas, so that's what she got. I was supposed to go down and install it all today. I called her up and even before I could tell her I was sick, she up and says "You don't sound so good, are you sick or something, cause if you are don't bring it down here to me!"

So I confessed and begged off until Friday. I took Molly for a walk and got the mail, and that was the only two times I was out of the house all day. I feel a lot better tonight.

I better be, cause I got things to do. Big plans.

6 comments:

Rick said...

Ah! Another good reason to stay out of the malls! Thanks, Al... I can use that excuse, too.

Al said...

And it makes you sound socially conscious, too.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Awwww, sure hope you get to feeling much better so you can get on with those big plans. At least you walked Molly...when I'm sick, poor Jezebel doesn't get any exercise at all!

Al said...

Mrs A. was in no shape to take Molly for a walk when she got home fro work, so I did it.

Daphnewood said...

Big plans eh? Sounds like fun. Feel better soon.

Al said...

A full day today. more later.