Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Different Reality

Having this new beroom is really weird. It's like it is not connected to the rest of the house.

I walk through the door and close it, and I am somewhere else. OH, I know that over time it will become so comfortable I won't even notice the decor any more, but for now it is sort of magical. There is this feeling of refuge. It is Mrs A.s refuge, literally. I am allowed in.

It is so fancy that I feel like I ought to get dressed up to get undressed.

Saturday we have front row center seats to see Mel Brooks' musical version of "Young Frankenstien". I always loved the original movie and it will be a hoot to see what they have done with it.

Next weekend we hit the road for four days. We are taking the Airstream and heading to the Ocean for four days. We are going to Twin Harbors State Park right outside Westport, Wa. We have been there several times, and it is one of our favorite places.

I can't wait to get out of Dodge.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wait...didn't you just get back from Dodge not long ago? I wanna go too!!! :)

I LOVED "Young Frankenstein"! How cool you have TERRIFIC tickets like that!

Al said...

PQ: Yeah, but that was in June, so it's time to hit it again. Then in September we hit the coast for a week. We've got extra room, so if you happen to be in the area.....

I'm a big fan of "Young Frankenstein" it will be fun to see what they did to it to make it into a musical.