Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh, is the weekend over?

Here it is Wednesday, and I haven't posted much of anything this week.

The family get together last weekend was a lot of fun. It was good to see my sister and her kids. I sure wish they lived closer. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to her, I just got involved in too many other conversations, and she was always somewhere else, then the next thing you knew, everyone was puting on their coats and heading out the door.

One of the family jokes is that my mom gets the leftover egg rolls. Of course, she never has gotten any, because there are never any left over. One of these days I will have to bring her down some just for herself.

I got to tell some stories, and heard some. Played a joke on my nephew. S. is 14, and has shot up about a foot since I last saw him. There was this yellow jacket flying around bugging people and he was acting all girly about it. I was sitting behind him, so behind his back I waved a small leaf to catch everyones attention, then tickled him behind the ear. He about freaked, jumped up and squealed. It was priceless.

He now tells me that he WILL get even. Bring it on, little dude. I can take it.

Good thing he lives in St. Paul.

No comments: