Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stuffed

The egg rolls turned out really good. I took pretty much all day to do the shopping, prepare the stuff and roll the egg rolls.

I just finished about a half a dozen. It is an outstanding batch. Every time I do something a little different, just to see how it tastes. A little mmore of this a little less of that. This time I added a little extra garlic, and a different dipping sauce.

Mrs A noticed she had worn a small hole in her light summer robe, so as long as I was at the Asian mall I got her a very nice silk robe. She loves it.

I bought her flowers last night. It was the fifth anniversary of our first date. I know how to score the brownie points. I figure I'll probably need them one of these days.

I also better watch out or she will begin to expect this kind of behavior from me.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Yep, you gotta be careful about setting bad precedents! Those flowers and gifts earn brownie points today, but in the future you lose points big time when you *don't* provide them! It's a real catch-22!

;-)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I agree completely. I got roses ONCE from The PK wqay back when we were dating (and we'll be married 15 years this November)...never got flowers ONCE after that.

Now THAT'S too damn long a time in between flowers, know what I mean???

Al said...

Michael: The most important words to learn in a relationship are "I'm sorry dear, it was all my fault"

PQ: One of the problems is that she will start wondering what I did that made me feel guilty enough to buy her flowers.