Thursday, August 09, 2007

On the Road Again

This is Friday for me.
Mrs A. amd I are heading out in the Airstream tomorrow for the coast to spend a couple of days lolling around at the beach. The weather isn't supposed to be so great, but I don't even care.
If it's cold and rainy, we'll just turn up the heat and put on another DVD. Naps will be taken. Books will be read. Long walks on the beach eill be take, and somewhere in there, hot dogs and marshmallows will be burned over a campfire. Sand will appear in every crevice.
Hopefully the sun will occasionally appear and I can sport a tan when we get back.
Tonight I'll have to figure out what we are going to take. Eventually I want to have the Airstream all fitted out with all the "Stuff" we need to just take off, but we are just breaking it in now.
I'll be taking my laptop, but I doubt if there will be a wi-fi hotspot anywhere near.
So if Y'all are near Twin Harbors State Park near Westport, stop on by and we'll let you in out of the drizzle.

3 comments:

Al said...

PQ: I'll try to remember the camera, and this time I'll pack spare batteries.

Michael said...

Have fun, I really like the Westport area myself... was just out there a few weeks back.

Al said...

Michael: My family has been camping there since the 1950's. Back then it was the ass end of nowhere. Tons of good memories.