Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oh Crap!

I got an e-mail from R's former boyfriend. I really liked him and hoped they would work out, but it wasn't to be.

She is hanging out with her old crowd again. There is this one dude they call "Lumpy". He is a complete creep. When she was running around with him before, he threatened to kill R. Mrs A and I, L. and her whole family including the baby.

I passed the word for him to go ahead and try if he thought he was man enough. I really wanted him to show up so I could kick the shit out of him. After all, he had threatened my family so I was legally justified in doing just about anything I wanted.

It seem Lumpy has threatened Rs former boyfriend. He told me he wasn't going to screw around, so it might be a good idea if I warned R not to hang with Lumpy because she might get hurt by a stray bullet.

I told him that although it would be fine with me if Lumpy disappeared, he really shouldn't do anything that would get him in trouble.

Although the whole thing has nothing to do with me personally, it sure takes away my sense of contentment.

Wish that stupid girl would grow up.

4 comments:

Rick said...

*Sigh* And if you ask her, she'll say she's not hurtin' anyone but herself. *Sigh*

Al said...

Rick: Yeah, I know. I wish they'd bust her and send her to jail. I'd rest a whole lot easier at night. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I have an ex-in-law that sounds a lot like Lumpy. They talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, they got nothing.

Al said...

No Celery: I kept telling Mrs A and her daughter that the guy was a big gasbag but they were scared of the guy.