Friday, August 31, 2007

Ritual

When I leave in the morning, there is the ritual of leave-taking. We go through the checklist, because I am not at my best in the morning, so I am likely to go off without some important item.

Cell phones (2) Check

Wallet....check

Watch......check

Badge.....check

Bug....check

Keys.....check

A nice embrace, a kiss, Love you, have a nice day, out the door.

This morning, as we were moving out of the embrace "Ouch".

"What's the matter dear?"

"I caught my hair in your zipper."

Hope the neighbors weren't evesdropping. They might get the wrong idea.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Wow. Mrs. A's hair must've grown a LOT since I saw her last!

rennratt said...

I hope they WERE eavesdropping.

That'll teach 'em.

Al said...

Rick: as a matter of fact, she has cut it short........

Renn: Maybe so do I. It would really raise my "cred" in the neighborhood