Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy

I had a haf day long meeting today, and an all day long meeting tomorrow, so I won't be around much.

Today was one of those Northwest specials. Dark, pouring rain, windy and just plain miserable.

So of course I had to run around all over the placec after work. Nothing like a couple of hours fighting traffic in the pouring rain and dark.

V. needed a suit for Debate. I didn't want to buy a real good suit, because he is 15 and will probably outgrow it before next year. So it wasn't all that easy to find something in a 38 short. After the fourth store we finallt found a real nice suit. Black suit, red dress shirt and striped red and black tie. He really looks sharp.

He can't wait to get to school tomorrow so he can show it off. Oh to be 15 and strutting your stuff.

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You know, I used to say "I'd NEVER go back to being a teen!" But if I knew then what I know now? I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Rick said...

Damn, things have changed. Wearing suit to school would've earned me a beating!

Al said...

PQ: The key to that is "If I knew then what I knew now". Self confidence comes with success.

Rick: Know what you mean. I went too O'Dea, and we had clothiing rules. No jeans. Made us stick out enough that it earned me more than one confromtation.