Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone out there in Bloggersville is having a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

I have so much to be thankful for. For my health, for my skills and tallents, for my family. Mrs A. I drive reliable vehicles,

I own my own home, five cars and more clothes than I can wear. I have enough money that I can buy just about anything, if I want it bad enough. I love and get along with my family.

I am well paid at work, and the work I do is challenging. It gives me a lot of opportunity to use my intelligence and creativity. I have enough projects at home to keep me busy, but not so many that they overwhelm me.

In a couple of hours I will have a house full of loud opinionated intelligrent loveable people, family and friends, swilling beer, telling tall tales, solving the worlds problems, and stuffing themselves with food.

And I will be their leader, just for today.

No comments: