Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gone

I will be out of touch for a couple of days. I am in a workshop, but I can't tell you much about it.

Suffice it to say that we are basically sequestered in a rom, work on a situation, and hopefully come out with a solution.

This is what I do best. I have been challenged to help create a new way of doing businness, which if it works (and I will make it work) will provide a business template for a whole bunnch of future business.

If somebody gave you a semi-free balckboard to create a new way to do your business, would you step up, or lay low and see what happens.

I am the guy that has stepped forward and defined the new way we need to do this. It is a challenge, but one I enjoy. I will have the opportunity to either prove out what I believe is the right way to do business, or fail. And I will be the guy on the floor making it happen.

I love a challenge, and I will either succeed ot go out in flames.

3 comments:

Rick said...

So YOU'RE the guy who invented outsourcing!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Al said...

Rick: You dare mention that vile word! Off with his head!

Sarah: It is going to be an adventure.