Monday, November 26, 2007

Ho Hum

I'm back to work, but I'm not real enthused about the idea. No doubt a lot of others feel the same. I have my 20 oz diet coke with lime and my beef jerky, so I'm sitting here waiting for the caffiene to kick in.

Yesterday Mrs A. and I went for a drive just to get out of the house and away. We headed East and took the road to Snoqualmie falls. It was a beautiful if a little nippy fall day. Blue sky and a light breeze.

After going to the falls, we just wandered. We stopped at the Fall City Cafe for lunch. The burger I had was really good. It was a two-hander. The kind that you have to roll up your sleeves to eat, because the juices are gonna run clear down to your elbows. It has been a long time since I have had a burger that good. Thick sliced bacon, real cheddar, sautee'd onions, and mushrooms.

K. and her boyfriend and kids are supposed to move out by the end of the month. Mind you, I don't mind having them around most of the time. We set a time limit of three months when she moved in and the time is up.As we apply more pressure to her to find other accommodations, she does less and less around the house. Mrs A. is getting anxious and a little pissed. She got on L's case Saturday night, and they all walked out and had not returned as of this morning. Like that is going to punish us or something.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

The caffiene is starting to kick in, so I had better get to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, too! I have family up in Washington, so I enjoy reading about stuff I vaguely recognize.

rennratt said...

Happy Monday, Al!

Al said...

Sarah: And I lived in the Bay area for a while. Come back any time.

Renn: I was listening to blues at lunch, but I couldn't find a copy of "Stormy Monday" by BB King with Albert King. Kinda was the way I was feeling.

Hope you'r haveng a good Monday.