Monday, December 17, 2007

Done!

We went out and did the last of our Christmas shopping this weeekend.

Some of you out there have not even started yet. You know who you are.

We set out to look at TV stands and ended up at Fry's. I had been eying a 47" Plasms HDTV at Sam's club. When we were in Fry's, they had a sale on. 50" Samsung Plasma for less than the 47". WOHOO!

It and the stand are now firmly ensconced in the living room. The picture is fantastic, and we don't even have the box yet. We watched a DVD on it last night, and the clarity is great. We watched "The Bourne Ultimatum". I'd give the movie a 6, but the TV get's a 9.

Mrs A. has the rest of the year off, so I wanted her to have the new TV while she is off. It will be strange coming home and she is already there.

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh I SO wish I had the rest of the year off!!! She's SO lucky! :_)

Al said...

PQ: I am green with envy, too. But as of Friday, I have the rest of the year off also.

rennratt said...

Al - You can make the "melt in your mouth fudge" at any time, regardless of weather.

The 'taffy' warning was for the peanut butter fudge only.

Al said...

Renn: I never could follow directions.