Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful Christmas.

Take a moment in your busy day to remember what the Holiday is all about. Not a fat guy in a red suit, but the most important birth in the history of of mankind.

Speaking of the fat guy in the red suit, I hope he brought everyone wonderful things. I got more than my fair share of swag. First I have the love of the wonderful Mrs A., a gift beyond price. The love of my family, Kids that now are doing well. Enjoy it while you may.

We bought the big screen HDTV and stand. I got a pair of nice driving gloves, a bottle of good rum, a hoodie, new slippers, some cash, and of course my two Jensen Healeys.

I am very contented. As chaotic as my life is usually, it is really nice to have this time to recharge my batteries, physically and emotionally. Today is a day to just lay back and bask in the contentment.

I made Cheddar scalloped potatoed and a honey glazed spiral cut ham, so no one has to cook or scurry around today.

So I hope everyone the same. A moment to kick back and take it easy and recharge.

So a very merry Christmas to everyone.

4 comments:

Rick said...

Merry Christmas! An iPod Touch and a new Blu-Ray DVD player on this end! Woo-hoo!

Al said...

Rick: OOOHHH Blu-RAY> Must have.....my precious....

Anonymous said...

First day back at work after the holiday. NOW I can relax :)

Al said...

NCP: Sorry to hear that. I am off until the 2nd, and man did I need a vacation.