Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothin' Much

It was nice having a lazy day yesterday.

I never left the house, so I didn't do a lot of the things I thought I might do.

I replaced the in-line connector for the internet cable.

I pulled the radiator and started working on removing the water pump on Frankenhealey. I started drilling a hole in the bolt at a slight angle, so I can get some rust buster on the shaft. I just finished the drilling when it started pouring rain, and although I was working under a deck, a drip was coming down right where I was drilling. Enough excuse for me to quit.

I went back inside after spraying a littl rust buster in the hole I drilled.

Played a computer game (El Dorado). I am on the last level, but you have to complete about eight levels and I cant ever make it past four. Damn game. I wish I would beat it so I can quit playing.

Watched a movie and went to bed early.

Just what the situation called for. I loved having some time to myself.

4 comments:

sue said...

I know you're used to being busy all the time, but to me? That sounds like a perfect day. :)

Al said...

Sue: Doing nothing is having a jigsaw puzzle in work, reading a book, working on the computer, and watching the tv, jumping from one to the next whenever I get bored.

Doo Dah said...

So, I see that you had a lazy wednesday and a nothin much thursday.

Enjoy yourself! You deserve it!

I would give a gadzillion bucks to be able to just have time to yawn in the mornin.

Al said...

doo dah. This is the calm before the storm, so I plan to enjuy it while I can.