Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What day is it anyway?

Looks like Monday. Feels like Monday. Smells like Monday. But it isn't.

Too much confusion for this early in the morning.

I made a big pot of Jumbalaya yesterday. Ate too much, drank too much beer, smoked too many cigarettes, stayed up too late. And I think I am coming down with a cold. The Jumbalaya and beer had certain digestive by-products which might have had me banished to the couch if Mrs A was not experiencing the same side effect. Lets just say that we slept with the windows open.

You'll find me under my desk with a do not disturb sign.

6 comments:

Doo Dah said...

you just stay up there upwind of me, ya hear?

{{ps can I have yer jambalaya recipe? ya needs to be postin that.}}

Al said...

doo dah: Will doo.

Unknown said...

That's called a "Dutch oven", isn't it? And don't forget to unhitch the trailer before entering a meeting.

rennratt said...

Wow.

I was ready to join you in hiding until I read the side effects.

I'll stay right here, I think. :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Does your jumbalaya have sausage and chicken in it too? The PK LOVES it when I make mine.

If you're making by-products like I think you're making, I have no doubt NO ONE would disturb you...;)

Al said...

a-ricleo: Welcome. Will remember to pull the trap on the waste-gate before being in an enclosed space.
And maybe put up the sign: Explosive gas in rear.

Renn: If you want to be left alone, it is a pretty effective people repellant.

PQ: Andouille sausage, chicken, green pepper, onion, red peppers, black pepper, white pepper. I think I went overboard on the garlic.