Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah

I started out my day today in the Dentist's chair. I had two permanent crowns fitted this morning. I get closer to done with my dental project with each thing that gets done.

I came to work right after, so I was sitting here with a numb tongue and lip. I had to be real careful eating lunch so I didn't dribble soup down my shirt ftont or chew a hole in my lip.

Things are almost back to normal now, or as close to normal as I ever get.

One of my almost-daughters came over last night to use the washing machine and drier. Personally, I think she heard what we weere having for dinner, and the laundry was just an excuse to come over and mooch a meal, but that's OK.

She is working at The Space Needle in Seattle, in food service. She has access to half price coupons to eat at the restaraunt. Prices are a little spendy, like $35.00 a plate, so the only way we would go there was on a half price deal. She said she was going to get us one for Mrs A.s birthday. Mrs A. has never been there, and it has been a long time for me. It would be a bit of nostalgia.

That's where I took all of my prom dates.

4 comments:

Michael said...

I've lived in Seattle for nearly 20 years now and I've yet to go up in the Space Needle, let along eat in the restaurant. Sad isn't it?

Al said...

Michael: I think it is more of a tourist thing. Go to Seattle, dine at the Needle. The food isn't that great, and the price is too high. There are a lot better places to eat without the cost.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Sounds like a good time! We've got some places like that here too...you're paying for the atmosphere, not the food. ;)

Al said...

PQ: I think the upper level is about 600 feet. Fantastic view.