Thursday, March 15, 2007

DAMN Blogger

The secret back door I found to get into blogger was closed today, so I had to find another way in.

I had to enter a comment in my blog, then go to update profile, then return to dashboard, and here I am.

I saved the link, so we will see if it will let me in tomorrow without having to use the back door.

I really don't have anything to say today, but didn't have the time yesterday to find a new secret back door.

I felt unfulfilled all day.

We watched "Babel" last night. I didn't care for it particularly. It skips around between four sets of characters, some of whom are only very loosely connected with the others. No real conclusion or anything. I guess I just like more structure.

Brad Pitt looked OLD in it. He had enough bags under his eyes to fill the baggage compartment on a Grayhound.

But then, he does have a lot of baggage.

6 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, Brad's looking a little rough these days. Angelina honestly doesn't look much better...I mean, she's pretty but her arms are positively skeletal. VERy creey. She is just SO thin!

Hopefully, Blogger won't be such a snot tomorrow for ya! :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I meant "VERY creepy"!

Duh....;)

Al said...

PQ: It kinda shocked me when they did a closeup and he looked so rough. What have he and Angelina been up to?

Doo Dah said...

Hi Al :-)
I am back to blogger tomorrow
I look forward to reconciling our friendship............

Doo Dah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Al said...

Doo Dah: Glad to hear from you. I have womdered several times how you were doing. You going to restart Rooster Noodle Soup?