Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blah, blah, blog

It still bugs the heck out of me that I have to sneak in here by the back door.

The only way I can get here is to reply in the comments section and then go to the dashboard.

Not that I am above sneaking in the back door when I choose, but when the only way they will let you in is by the back door, it makes you feel like the hired help.

I go to get hung after work today. I hope it goes well. I am getting very frustrated with the shooting pains down my arm.

If everything goes well, I guess that means that I am well hung, neh?

2 comments:

Rick said...

Damn, dude, I think all that hanging is giving you oxygen deprivation. Hey, try setting a bookmark once you've found the back door. Then see if you can get in via the bookmark.

Al said...

Rick: Tried it once, if I have time tomorrow, might try it again. I bookmarked the dashboard, but when I go to it, it wants me to sign on, but when I try to sign on, it doesn't work.