Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Been Hung

Well, everything changes with time, including how they hang you.

After a bunch of "Does this hurt" they finally got around to the rack. I knew it was coming. They don't hang the weighted bag any more, they have a machine that does it.

They position a double collar under your chin and the back of your head, then turn on the machine. It stretches your neck for 20 seconds, then relaxes for 10 seconds, then stretches again.

I have to admit I have more feeling in my thumb and forefinger tonight.

They put me on the rack for 20 minutes. I could feel it pulling down to the upper part of my back. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

At any rate, I feel better tonight.

How many people can say they felt better after being hung?

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

All depends on how well they're hung, if you know what I mean. ;)

Bad, bad, bad....;)

Anyway, glad to hear you're feeling better. I thought I would have to make a trip to the chiropractor because I stoved up my neck...but I gave it a few days and it seems to be better now. Thank God...because I HATE going to those bone-cracking doctors...even though they really DO help! :)

Al said...

PQ: BAD PQ, BAD, BAD.

I thought about going to the back cracker but decided to give traditional medicine the first shot. I kept hoping it would just get better.

Al said...

Blogger has screwed me again!

Anonymous said...

You must not remember, but Dad had a contraption that hung on the door into the living room of the farm house. It was a sling that went under your chin and around the nape of your neck and then the rope went through a pulley and at the other end was a sand bag. He was supposed to sit with this on every day. I still remember how great it felt and wish I could contrive one for myself.

Anyway, this is just another sign that all sons turn into their fathers.

--SMW