Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Damn Blogger!

Once again this morning I couldn't get into my blog to post an entry. Obviously I have figured out a back door to sneak in, but it shouldn't be so difficult.

The only way too get in is to go to my blog and enter a comment. After I put in my google account and password, if I go back to Blogger dashboard, it will let me in. If I try to log straight in to blogger, it won't let me.

What a pain in the ass.

I am a little short fused this morning. My arm is getting worse, and still no word from the doctor. It is feeling all tingly more of the time, and I can't get it to go away.

As soon as the clinic is open, I am calling the doc. I doubt they can do anything for me, but it's worth a shot.

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Blogger has been pissy lately with me too.

Keep us posted about what the docs says...that sounds a little scary.

Al said...

PQ: At first the arm was just an inconvenience. It is definitely worse now. Has me a little freaked.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

damned blogtrolls... thank goodness you found the secret passage again!

Hope the arm gets sorted out soon

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Al said...

EW: Thanks. We'll see if the secret passage is still there.