Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blame it on the dog

Or blame it on The Peanut Queen. I didn't have a thing for this morning, and went to read the blogs this morning. HRH posted about farting, so Therein lies the inspiration for this post.

Besides, guys always find farts humorous.

My wife has this fear of spiders. Mrs A. will always do the "Come and kill it, kill it, kill it!!" when she sees one. When we are laying in bed she will case out the ceiling. "What's that dark spot over there?" I have to get up and check it out to make sure it isn't a spider about to drop down and bite her.

One night, we were laying there, and I released a secret weapon of mass destruction under the covers. Seeing an opportunity, I pointed to the middle of the air halfway between her and the ceiling. "Look out, it's a spider!!

She immediately ducked under the covers.

6 comments:

Michael said...

I'm pretty sure that's a violation of the Geneva Convention Al!

But still funny as heck... ;-)

Al said...

Yeah, the use of poisonous gas against anyone is banned. The dog made me do it.

Al said...

Renn: Sometimes things just work out (so to speak)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh that was BAD!

Funny, but BAD!!! ;)

Al said...

PQ: She didn't find it quite as amusing as I did.

Al said...

doo dah: I paid, believe me, I paid.