Monday, March 05, 2007

Finally

Today is going pretty well, for a Monday.

First off, since I am adding a post, that means that I have finally defeated the evil Blog Trolls that guard the access over the bridge into Blogville. I just wandered aimlessly around the edges of Blogville until suddenly I was inside.

Why? How? Don't know how I got here, but I left a trail of breadcrumbs (read: Back Button), so I should be able too find my way back here through the back button and add to favorites.

Plus I have been having a bit of trouble with my mouse. Not the mouses fault. I have a pinched nerve in my neck which gives me tinglies in my right arm, thumb and forefinger, making it unpleasant to use the right handed rollerball mouse. So I went down and got a universal rollerball mouse and programmed it to be left handed. Luckily I am ambidextrous (No Rick, that doesn't mean I like to dress in womens' clothing).

So here I am, blogging away, clicking leftie and getting used to my new rollerball mouse.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noted, with some interest, that you'd been to Okinawa. Been there, done that, twice.

China Pete's anyone? Charlie's Tacos? East/West Gift Shop? BC Street?

Ahhh....memories.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh I would be SO screwed if I had to do stuff with my left hand!

Rick said...

Heh. I'm guessin' you learned that ambidextrous thing about the time puberty came around, right? ;-)

Al said...

PAT: MAMA Susies bar, Nagagusuku Castle, Maida Point. The Black Market in Naha. The Peking House Restaraunt. Kin Caves. There used to be a coffee house called "The End of the Alley".

PQ: My little brother is so dominant rightie, he can hardly turn a wrench leftie. Frustrated the heck out of him.

Rick: Ambidextrous means switching hands without losing a stroke, huh?

rennratt said...

I am left handed, but I am STILL right hand dominant.

I write and eat with my left hand - but I use knives with my right hand.

My mouse is on the left side at work, and it nearly makes me crazy.

Al said...

Renn: The penguins forced me to be right handed, but I do things either handed depending on the thing. I play guitar left handed. Working on anything like a car, I can do things with either hand. I use a 10 key best left handed.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

I can do SOME things with my left hand....

glad the blog trolls are defeated.

xxxxxxxxx

Al said...

EW: They are back this morning. Once again I am locked out of my blog. Now if I can just remember the secret passage......