Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day!

To each and every one of you. I hope you all have someone special to share the day with.

I proposed to the lovely Mrs A five years ago on Valentines day (that way I would never forget when I did it. Sneaky, huh?)

We have always gone back to the Lake Quinault Lodge (AKA The Scene of the crime) to celebrate , but with Mrs A retiring and me busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking convention, we are not going to make it this year. We're flying under the redar.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day!

5 comments:

sue said...

Awww...you sentimental old dog you! Happy V-day to you and Mrs. A.

Anonymous said...

And a happy Valentine's day to you too!! (And Mrs. A, of course - hope you got her something nice!

Al said...

Sue: I have been accused of being a Romantic. I'm just not sure how long I can keep it up.

ncp: She loved the card I got her, and the copy of the DVD she had been wanting, but the killer dinner will come later. So far she has been leaning towards lobster.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Awww, that's sweet!

I'm pretty much anti-V Day...mainly because we never get each other anything. Bah-humbug! ;)

Well, since you and Mrs.'s A didn't get to go this year, you'll have to make NEXT years trip TWICE as long! :)

Al said...

PQ: good idea. next year I will have enough time to work it in the budget. With Mrs A. deciding to retire so suddenly, I have to rethink my whole financial strategy.