Friday, February 22, 2008

W4

Everything is just fine, thank you.

So far.

About 2:30 yesterday, I crashed hard. I held it together long enough to make it to the end of the day, but immediately went home and crashed. Slept for maybe an hour, and was fine the rest of the evening. Nonetheless, I medicated myself before sleep last night and got close to eight hours of peaceful sleep.

So today I am up and primed and ready to take on the day. Carpe Diem!

And besides all that, it is Friday.

So everyone have a great weekend. Mine will be busy.

Baby needs new shoes (Trans: I need new tires for the truck)

Need to grab some grunions (Trans: We are out of egg rolls, and need to make more)

Twist a socket (Trans: I want to get out and work on the Healey)

and get down and dirty (I hope I don't have to translate that)

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hmmm...I think you need to translate...just for the hell of it!'

It IS Friday, after all!!! ;)

Hope you get everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING...done that you want to this weekend! :)

Al said...

PQ: I don't think I'll be able to get to the sunscreen wading pool wrestling, though.