Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Workshop redux

We are two thirds of the way through the workshop this week. I have to say, it has been productive. We accomplished today what I thought we should have done last week. We have to wrap things up tomorrow, which should not be any big deal.

I have been out of touch with everything in the factory, and it makes me uneasy. I am a production problem solver, and while what I am doing is valuable, I miss the immediacy of puting out fires. I have a couple of projects that are hanging fire, and I need to get back to them soon, because our window of opportunity for getting things set up is rapidly closing.

Oh well, I'll be back on Friday.

I hope there's enough time left.

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Happy V Day!

I hate it when I'm out of work for any reason (other than vacation, of course). I always come back feeling SO out of the loop...like "what's going on???"

Good luck!

Al said...

PQ: I will probably have 250 e-mails waiting for me. That'll take me a half a day just to get through the list.

Happy Valentines Dayto you too!