Monday, March 24, 2008

Double Whammy

I am walking around in a stupor today.

No, I mean even more than normal.

First we jumped the clocks ahead and hour for daylight savings time, then my shift start time went forward an hour.

So even though the clock SAYS it is 5:00 when the alarm goes off, my body knows perfectly well it is really 3:00 in the morning, and I need to be sleeping. To quote F Scott Fitzgerald "In the real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning."

So don't mind the drool on the keyboard, and don't ask me any complex questions.

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I feel for ya! :)

Al said...

PQ: Geeting better.....

Sarah said...

What's the square root of 972, divided by Pi, multiplied by Plank's constant? No calculators!

Ha ha, couldn't resist. DST always throws my internal clock for a shock, too. Hope you're all set again.

Al said...

Sarah: There's an old song by Chicago that has the line "Is anyone really sure what time it is"
I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm adjusted now.