Monday, March 31, 2008

Movin' on

Tomorrow I will finally be moving into the new area.

The first body section is due in this afternoon (that sounds rather gruesome, huh?)and should be loaded in the assembly tool this evening.

We processes a couple of peices of paper today, so we have tested the waters with our toe. Tomorrow we will probably go baptism by full immersion. Or fire.

I don't want to go and get all technical but there are problems with the way our systems work. Some parts are determined by usage, so how can you determine what you are going to need if you've never done it before?

And the Crystal ball says.........

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Ugh...I kinda know the feeling.

We have a new computer system here and have been trying to go "live" a few baby steps at a time.

It's driving us CRAZY.

My crystal ball says "You should go home and go straight to bed".

Sure wish I could take that advice today! :)

Al said...

PQ: Sound advice. But I know neither one of us will follow it.