Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Turn Around

Being the shy, retiring type I am, I went to work this morning had it out with the guy that was bugging me. After I cut him off at the knees, jumped down his throat and let him know where the bear shat, he apollogized profusely.

He tried to make it like it was all a joke, but that was only a way for him to save some face.

Things were a lot better after that.

I am moving on Monday into my new temporary digs. Real high class. A table with a docking station, monitor and keyboard. Oh yeah, and a mouse. And a chair and everything. Think of it as minimalist modern or some such.

That is, assuming I have a table and docking station by then. Currently the digs exist only in someones fevered immagination.

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Don't you just LOVE it when you start your day out that way? NOT!

Al said...

PQ: At least you know that things are going to get better.

sue said...

Oooo.... I just love a man who sticks up for himself! Go Al!

Al said...

Sue: I am pretty well known for telling it like it is. I used to have this tiny Japanes co-worker whose job was to go with me to meetings and kick me in the ankle when I was in danger of stepping over the bounds.