Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sleepless in Skyway

I didn't go to work yesterday. Mainly because I was up all night on Sunday. My sinuses are objecting to something. Don't really know what, but it is packing up my sinuses to the point I couldn't sleep on Sunday night. So I just called it a sick day and slept most of the day on Monday.

Better today, but still not 100%. Give me caffiene! Must...have...Caffiene....

My sis and her kids came over for dinner on Saturday. We made applesauce, I sacfificed meat on the BBQ. We made spud salad. We satueed mushrooms.

Sarcasm and humor abounded. We watched a couple of movies.

R and "i" were there.

A good time was had by all.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Feel better soon!

Al said...

Sarah: Better today, but still struggling with a stuffed up head. Thanks.

rennratt said...

Did you eat any horseradish?

rennratt said...

Also, there's a product called Wasabayaki that is most excellent. Add some pickled ginger and POOF! Sinuses clear!

Al said...

Renn: Yes, horseradish was offered, and taken. Tears were shed. And the main ingredient of Wasabayaki is Wasabi, or Japanese Horseradish. Since it is green, the first time I saw it I assumed it was avacodo.
I still remember the next few minutes VERY clearly.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

"Must...have...Caffiene...."

Me too.

Oh, and I tagged you...:)

Al said...

PQ: Still working on the caffiene thing. Too early in the morning for activity....